14. Guppy Gang AMA #15 — Recap
We were joined today by Josh, Ashish, Keegan and Richard for our latest AMA. We had some updates on Guppy Gang, Untamed Isles and an exciting new release coming very soon. For all the details, watch the full AMA below.
We’ve been a little more quiet on the studios side as the team have been very busy with the launch date of Untamed Isles forward! Some of the highlights below:
- Press launch is going live in the next few weeks around the early access launch date — October across some major publications.
- Open beta just before that — Final weeks of Q3
- Closed Beta Tournament. We will be joined by Wolfe Glick who will be commentating.
- Starting to negotiate and close partnerships with large companies (Verbal partnership with Razer).
- Combat system has had an overhaul.
- Once released, Untamed Isles will have new releases and content being added every 30–45 days.
For full updates or to stay up to date with new releases, visit https://untamedisles.com/
- Guppy Council. A council of holders who want to help continue to build Guppy Gang. We will be relying on them to help provide us feedback on new initiatives and raise any feedback directly with senior leadership.
- Liquidity Pool. This will be coming in July in time for the Dungeon game release.
- PLT staking bonus. This will only be available to Guppy Gang and CyberGuppy holders.
- Mass breeding is live for Guppy Generals. Mass hatching is coming soon.
- Planning on a future integration with Monster Racing League for Guppies; Guppies driving and racing in MRL.
New Dungeon Game
The team made a decision that we needed to get something live for our holders to enjoy. More details will be released soon, but for now the details released are:
- 2D Dungeon Crawler, RPG
- You will need Guppy Generals to play
- Co-op Multiplayer and PVP
- Loot and team building elements
- Phat Loot marketplace will go live at the same time
- Guppy Generals can die!
- Going live in July
- CyberGuppies are in design with us and Kongz.
- Snapshot date will be announced once we have finalised it. We gave the original 30 days notice so our community would have plenty of time to qualify.